F4 Helmet is available in 3 color combinations:
In an effort to make one of the most comfortable motorsport helmets on the market even better, we’ve been collecting racer, customer and dealer feedback for improvements on the F4 helmet since it’s introduction. This newest version has implemented these improvements and the result is a helmet that is even more comfortable and better-fitting than the original F4.
Intake and exhaust ports have been significantly enlarged allowing more air to enter and exit the helmet.
The EPS liner shape has been modified in three ways. The cranial shape at the top of the helmet has been altered to allow a better fit on a wider variety of head shapes and also helps keep the helmet positioned correctly. The three large air channels that run laterally through the helmet were already some of the deepest offered in any helmet, but we have made them deeper in this version, allowing even more air to pass over the head and out of the helmet. The plenum chamber (inside the EPS) has also had its channels deepened, allowing an overall greater bandwidth of air to pass through the EPS to the rider’s head.
The comfort liner has been completely redesigned to implement the latest technologies in moisture-wicking fabrics. Moisture-wicking foam has strategically-placed perforations allowing a much greater amount of air to pass through the liner while enhancing comfort.
With an unprecedented 41 air-craving intakes, the F4 again establishes the newest standard in helmet ventilation technology. The helmet design is optimized to effectively channel air into the helmet where it is assisted by a network of air-channels in the the EPS liner to maximize airflow over the entire head. The result is a dramatically cooler and drier riding experience. The pocketable WINDSTOPPER® liner can be snapped onto the comfort liner in colder weather, which will still allow moisture to be moved away from the head while preventing air from directly contacting the head. Safety standards have been exceeded not only through the use of aerospace materials, but also in the design. The F4 exceeds Snell M2010 and U.S. DOT standards.
NEW FOR 3206 AND 3306:
• IMPROVED FIT
• IMPROVED VENTILATION VIA DEEPER AIR CHANNELS IN THE EPS
• IMPROVED VENTILATION VIA LARGER INTAKE AND EXIT PORTS
• IMPROVED FIT OF COMFORT LINER
• IMPROVED COMFORT LINER VENTILATION VIA AIRFLOW PERFORATIONS
• IMPROVED MOISTURE-WICKING COMFORT LINER VIA ENHANCED MOISTURE-WICKING FABRICS AND PERFORATED FOAM
• BOLD NEW GRAPHICS AND COLORS INCLUDING TWO GRAPHIC VERSIONS, ONE WITH THREE COLOR OPTIONS
• RAM AIR INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY WITH 41 AIR-CRAVING INTAKES, THE F4 SETS THE NEWEST STANDARD IN HELMET
• NON-INTRUSIVE EYE PORT INCREASES FIELD OF VISION
• RAM AIR-INDUCTION SCOOPS NOT ONLY MINE AIR AS IT FLOWS OVER THE HELMET, BUT HELPS TO INCREASE THE STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY OF THE HELMET
• PRESSURE CHAMBER NETWORK IN EPS HELPS TO MAXIMIZE AIRFLOW OVER THE HEAD
• [IMPROVED] HIGH-VOLUME AIR CHANNELS ALLOW FOR MORE AIR CAPACITY INSIDE THE HELMET
• ZONAL FIBER SELECT CONSTRUCTION WITH AEROSPACE FIBERGLASS, CARBON FIBER AND KEVLAR™ ENSURE A SAFER HELMET
• [IMPROVED] INCLUDED WINDSTOPPER® LINER IS SMALL AND POCKETABLE, SNAPS ONTO FOAM COMFORT LINER
• [IMPROVED] EXCEEDS SNELL M2010 AND U.S. DOT STANDARDS
• [IMPROVED] MOISTURE-WICKING FOAM LINER AND LINER MATERIAL
• PATENT D583,102
• [NEW] E.C.E. 22.05 VERSION AVAILABLE IN EUROPE
• COLD WEATHER LINER WITH GORE WINDSTOPPER® TECHNOLOGY
• [IMPROVED] REMOVABLE CHEEK PADS
• [IMPROVED] REMOVABLE COMFORT LINER
• BREATH DEFLECTOR
• DELUXE NYLON CARRYING BAG
• SPARE VISOR AND VISOR BOLT
• REPLACEMENT PARTS AVAILABLE
Some helmet parts are replaceable.
Helmets that have been crashed and have Shell or EPS damage cannot be repaired.
Please contact Klim for more information.
CLEANING AND CARE
The helmet should be cleaned frequently. To clean the inside and outside of the helmet take a soft cloth rag, mild soap and lukewarm water and wipe the inside and outside down.
Use of solvents, gasoline, paint and/or any other harsh solvents should never be used. These substances can greatly damage the integrity of the helmet and helmet materials, rendering the helmet ineffective.
The dust filter can be removed and cleaned. To remove the dust filter, locate the filter inside the mouth piece. Starting at the edges gently begin to pull the filter out. Go around the edge of the filter until it is completely removed. Rinse the filter in water. Air dry and replace by reversing the instructions above.
Use at your own risk and read this owners manual completely before use. No helmet can protect user from all foreseeable impacts. Serious injury or death may occur even while wearing helmet. Helmet must be of good fit and all retention straps must be securely fastened under chin. Helmet can be seriously damaged by substances such as gasoline, paint, adhesives, or cleaning agents. Apply only mild soap for cleaning. Do not make any modifications to helmet. This protective head gear is so constructed that the energy of a severe blow is absorbed through partial destruction of the headgear, though damage might not be visible to the naked eye. If helmet experiences a severe blow, return it to the manufacturer for inspection or destroy and replace.
The F4 helmet is well built, but should be handled with care. Dropping or mishandling can result in permanent damage and may inhibit the helmet’s ability to fully protect as it was designed.
Please ride safely and enjoy having the latest technology in comfort and safety available.
The Klim F4 Helmet is backed by a five (5) Year Manufacturers Warranty to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or use for a purpose other than which it was designed. If this product fails due to a manufacturing or material defect we will repair the product without charge, or replace it at our discretion.
For a warranty evaluation, your product must be returned directly to Klim Warranty department, 3753 County Line Road Rigby, Idaho 83442. Before returning you must call Klim to receive a Return Authorization Number. This number must be written on the outside of your returning package. All shipping to our Warranty Department must be pre-paid and insured. Klim cannot be liable for lost in-bound packages. Klim requires that product received for evaluation is clean, or it could be sent back as is before an evaluation is made.