• Lightest, Most Breathable Tekvest Available
• High Tenacity, Vented Mesh, Rip-Stop Nylon Shell With Ventilated Soft-Armor Configuration
• UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) Plastic
• 8 Times More Cut Resistance than HDPE
• More Flexible Than Poly-Carb MX Gear
• Armor Does Not Absorb Water
• Action-Cut for the Full Range of Motion
• Built With 4" Of Waist Adjustment and Will Not Ride Up or Tap Your Helmet
• Run It Loose for Greater Comfort and Increased Airflow Run It Tight for Excellent Back Support
• Compatible with Most Popular Fanny Packs
• 3M Reflective Piping for Increased Visibility when Worn Externally Quick-Attach Deluxe UHMW Shoulder Pads are Available as an Option.
Care Instructions: Do not machine wash or dry clean as it will result in an unstable load. Hand washing is the safest. Consider using a shower wand to spray clean and then let it air dry. All Tek Vest models are fabricated from 100% synthetic materials. Clean Pro Lite plastic with 100% alcohol or equivalent (Isopropyl Alcohol will work). Dry plastic surface prior to decal application. The use of strong solvents on the plastic may reduce surface adhesion.